Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Was anyone else a member of the tufty club at school?

or am i the only old git on hereWas anyone else a member of the tufty club at school?
I laughed when I read your question





'cos it means I'm not the only auld git on here..........lol





and yes I was a member of the Tufty ClubWas anyone else a member of the tufty club at school?
Ha ha, i was,it was always the other one who got run over,the weasel i think.
I am a part of the tufty club!!!! it stands for Two Unique Fatties Tasting Yogurt!!!!!!!
yes,wally weasel was a total dick getting run over all the time
I used to slap the tuffy club member around like I was their pimp
i was in the happy smile club
i got a few girls in the club at school
What is the tufty club
LMAO - I wasn't but I know of someone else who was!!
a what club?
Yes I was and I still have his book on road safety
My Aunt used to tell us about the tufty club when we were kids- its a road safety squirrel thing right? I'm only 23 so before my time xx
I'm still a fully paid up member..............

No comments:

Post a Comment