Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Morning Boys & Girls! Do you know anyone who has a TUFTY badge or HANKY...?

Damn YOU!!!! I'm telling Mummy............Waaaaaaah Hanky i want hanky!!Morning Boys %26amp; Girls! Do you know anyone who has a TUFTY badge or HANKY...?
That's a dangerous club to belong to ladies....Tufty





Years ago a mate just returned home from work and his


Mother said '; the squirrel was round looking for you ';


He said '; what ? ';


So she repeated the same line again..


In a total state of confusion he said '; sorry , i've no idea what your talking about ! ';.


She said sarcastically '; you know that Lassie that keeps coming round for her Nuts ! ';


lmao when he told me that one ; )Morning Boys %26amp; Girls! Do you know anyone who has a TUFTY badge or HANKY...?
Me too, the Hanky has an elaborate 'H' embroidered in the corner, and I still have my treasured Tuffty badge from the 70's.
I did have a Tufty badge when I was a kid, don't know what happened to it though : )
Ooooh me! me! me! I have a Tufty badge!!!!!
Hmmm ... I think I'm too young ... ;-)
A hanky? was the Tufty club that exciting then. seems i missed out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment