Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you stop short choppy layers from bouncing up and being all tufty?

well ya see, ive just had choppy short layers put in at the top of my head and im 13. I was told that my friend said to my other friend that my hair looked tufty and that she didn't like it. I got really self conscious and now i flatten them every day but i have to get the bus in the morning and i dont have time. Any suggestions?How do you stop short choppy layers from bouncing up and being all tufty?
Your at the age where your very self conscious and care what people think. It's probably hard for not to have people like you, but I can bet without a doubt that your probably prettier then her and she's jealous of what you have, don't let people's dumb comments get you down.. If they don't put a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and food in your belly what they say (negative) doesn't matter. They don't know you and have NO right to judge you.How do you stop short choppy layers from bouncing up and being all tufty?
i had that problem to so i...straightened them alot downwards than put hair wax(or hair spay) on them =]
its like were twins mine is like that too

No comments:

Post a Comment