Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Tufty Club?

did anyone else ever have traffic awareness classes at Primary School featuring a squirrel called Tufty and his crazy friends?The Tufty Club?
Yes. Tufty popped his ball. PC Badger told him off. Unfortunately, common slang dictates that saying someone is 'in the tufty club' means that they have an unwholesome interest in young children so I've long since decided to stick with Alvin Stardust - You must be out of your tiny mind!The Tufty Club?
Thanks for bringing back the past 40 years ago
I loved the Tufty Club, but we had it in Nursery School not primary - we must have been very street wise pre-schoolers ;o)
....
Yep! I still have my tufty badge and a tufty hanky somewhere!
why is this in the golf section?


;-)
good old tufty
Yes we did.!!!


Tuffy.!!!
Oh the memories....I was in the Tufty club. But, I have to ask, if he was so clever at teaching road safety (Kerb drill!), why are there so many squashed squirrels on the roads??!

No comments:

Post a Comment